Win10 Tip: Create a recycle bin that can be automatically emptie
The Recycle Bin is basically a must-have for the Windows desktops of all ages. Its role is to prevent users from crying after accidentally deleting files. It is a "regret medicine"... but for some "system clean" users, look at the recycle bin. The icon was blocked by a pile of "waste paper", and the heart was still blocked by the recycling station. So every time you put the file in the recycle bin, you should dump the paper, or simply delete the file with Shift+Del, without taking the recycle bin.
But also have to emphasize that since the recycling station has existed for so many years, and take the desktop, Microsoft later even "My computer (aka computer, this computer, this computer ...)" does not appear by default, the result of the recycle bin Keep it, it means that this thing is still very useful. So is there any compromise that will make the recycling bin not full of rubbish, and can play the role of regret drugs?
Of course, IT homes will introduce a way to allow the recycle bin to automatically clear the time. In this way, if a user slips and deletes something, it can be easily retrieved within a certain period of time. The specific method is as follows:
First, boot automatically clear
This method is to let you have the opportunity to regret before shutting down, automatically empty the recycle bin will be loaded as a startup item.
1. Go to the "Startup" folder and execute it in "Run":
2. Create a new shortcut in the folder, enter the following in the object location, click "Next" to continue:
Cmd.exe /c "echo Y|PowerShell.exe -NoProfile -Command Clear-RecycleBin"
3, named for the shortcut, can be customized, as shown below:
4. At this time, you can change the icon for the shortcut, right click on the shortcut, select "Properties", click "Change Icon" under the "Shortcut" tab, as shown below:
5, click on the "Browse" above, select the system disk \Windows\system32\shell32.dll, and then you can see a lot of system icons, you can choose the "Recycle Bin" icon (choose empty or paper to see your preference) , you can also choose other, as shown below
At this point, you have added a boot entry that will force an "empty recycle bin" each time you boot. If you don't need the system to be "obsessive", you can delete this startup item.
Second, the timing is automatically cleared
This method uses the "planning task", but the core essence is no different from the first method.
1. Enter "Scheduled Task" (or "Task Plan" in the Cortana search bar, all the same), press Enter to enter, as shown below:
2. Click on the right sidebar "Create Task" and enter the task name, which can be customized, as shown below.
3. In the bottom of the "Configuration" drop-down menu, select "Windows10", as shown below:
4. Click the "New" button on the "Trigger" tab, as shown below:
4, in the top "start task" drop-down menu, you can choose the time frequency of the task execution, you can also customize the specific time, set the deadline, etc., you can look at the arrangement, as shown below:
For example, I let it clean the recycle bin every day at 12 noon, you can set it as shown below:
5, switch to the "Operation" tab, click the "New" button below, as shown below:
6. Add cmd.exe to "Program or Script". In "Add Parameter", enter the following content, press "OK" to take effect:
/c "echo Y|PowerShell.exe -NoProfile -Command Clear-RecycleBin"
7. In the "Conditions" tab, you can uncheck the "Use AC" setting of the "Power" setting between the two to prevent the notebook and tablet user tasks from failing frequently, as shown below.
8, in the "Settings" tab also has some exception handling methods for task execution, users can use as appropriate.
It's important to note that if your recycle bin removes useful stuff, you want to recycle bin in windows 10 , consider using a third-party tool to retrieve these files, such as iFinD data recovery.